Monday, February 12, 2018

[Review] Brooklynaire by Sarina Bowen


A sexy new standalone from USA Today bestseller Sarina Bowen.

You’d think a billion dollars, a professional hockey team and a six-bedroom mansion on the Promenade would satisfy a guy. You’d be wrong.

For seven years Rebecca has brightened my office with her wit and her smile. She manages both my hockey team and my sanity. I don’t know when I started waking in the night, craving her. All I know is that one whiff of her perfume ruins my concentration. And her laugh makes me hard.

When Rebecca gets hurt, I step in to help. It’s what friends do. But what friends don’t do is rip off each others’ clothes for a single, wild night together.

Now she’s avoiding me. She says we’re too different, and it can never happen again. So why can’t we keep our hands off each other?















 Review

**4.5 Stars**

Everything about Brooklynaire was amazing. I started the book later in the evening and let’s just stay, I ended in the wee hours of the morning. Hours had past and I hadn’t even realized it, Nate and Rebecca’s story sucked in my and I couldn’t put it down.

We’ve been given snippets of Rebecca and Nate throughout the Brooklyn Bruisers series. The chemistry has been there, at least on Rebecca’s part, but I’ve always been curious what is going on with Nate. When Nate bough the Brooklyn Bruisers he transferred Rebecca to that office instead of his main office and she always questioned why. What she didn’t know was her hunky boss was just as hopelessly in love with her as she is with him.

The journey these two went on to be together had to be one of my absolute favorites. I loved everything about their story, their chemistry, their passion and the love they are both keeping hidden. You can’t help but LOVE them and their story. You can’t help but feel for them both as they struggle to get what they both want in the end, which is each other. Nate and Rebecca capture your heart and you seriously can’t help but fall in love with them and their amazingly perfect story.










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...