Wednesday, December 13, 2017

[Review] Miss Mechanic by Emma Hart




Two mechanics. One rivalry.
She’ll prove she’s as good as she says she is.
He’ll prove her place isn’t under the hood.
It’s over it.
 “Don’t let the bastards get you down.”
For twenty-six years, I lived by my daddy’s motto. Which is why “Mechanic Wanted” is all it takes for me to apply for the job at the garage we once owned.
And I meet the biggest bastard of them all.
Dexter Ryne. Hotter than Hell in July and a firm believer that my place is on reception taking phone calls and looking pretty. Not getting dirty under the hood of a car.
Determined to prove each other wrong, we make a deal.
I have three weeks to prove my worth as a mechanic. If I don’t, I’m on telephone duty.
If I do, he’ll accept defeat and make my job permanent.
Now, all I have to do is fight my attraction to the cocky little…beep.
Problem is, an engine isn’t the only thing he knows how to make purr.






Review
 I absolutely adored Miss Mechanic by Emma Hart!! This book had me laughing and smirking and falling in absolute love with the two main characters, Jaime and Dex. I was just enjoying it so much that I didn’t even pay attention to how far along I was until I finished the book. It is definitely one of my favorite Emma Hart books.

Jaime is a fire and she is full of sizzle in her. She makes me so proud and I love that she is such a strong and confident character. Nothing fazes her and she is always on a mission. She is a mechanic and a good one and she knows it. I love that strength and confidence in her. Her quirks and her feistiness make made me smile and laugh a lot.

Dex is just AGH!! He made me so mad at the beginning but it was cute in a playful way. The more that he was seen, the more I fell for him. He was stubborn and set in his ways at the beginning, but once he knew what was right in front of him he knows when to give in. I loved that he admitted and owns up to what he wants. These two together are just a blast of fire.


Miss Mechanic by Emma Hart is just hot spice, every part just has you sizzling for more. I love that this book keeps you invested and wanting more of the characters. I couldn’t get enough of them. This book is a definite must-read!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...