Wednesday, July 19, 2017

[Review Blitz] Sin by Emma Hart

       

Damien fox lived up to his name. Cunning, sly, and dangerous, fifty percent of Vegas’ strip clubs were his. Whatever he wanted, money, attention, women, he got. And now he wanted to buy my bar, no matter the cost. I wanted him to go to hell on a first-class ticket. He played a dirty game, and I followed his rules. I let him think he would win. Despite our differences, it was clear to see that we were no more than two broken hearts colliding in the darkness. Closed off, sexy, and holding a pain that would crush a lesser man, he was the ultimate sin. One I couldn’t deny myself, even though I knew better than to trust a fox... (SIN is book one of the Vegas Nights series. Each book in this series is a standalone novel.)     

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon AU | Amazon CA | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Kobo

     

Reviews
Full of passion, romance, and one hot alpha male, Sin is a provocative story of love. Emma Hart really brings on the cocky male and the sassiest of females. Sin is amazing and I could not put it down. 

Damien makes me CRAZY. He was such an overpowering possessive book boyfriend and I loved everything about that. I wasn't sure that I was going to like him but Damien was in control of me. He controls the reader with his persona that jumps right out of the pages. 

Dahlia is one of the strongest females that Emma has ever written. She took a character and gave her so much strength, courage, and power. It was a true fight for power between Damien and Dahlia but of course Dahlia was power itself. The bickering and the amazing conversations between these two characters left me in awe. I was smiling and enjoying Sin throughout the whole book.

Sin entangles you with its possessive passion. It grips you and doesn't let you go. Emma Hart delivers book after book but Sin is just something else. It is definitely a must read book.


Holy woah! Emma Hart NAILED this story. I seriously couldn't get enough of it! I'm going to say that this has to be one of my favorite Emma books to date. The two main characters, Damien and Dahliah are amazing. Their banter was perfect. Their chemistry was off the charts and honestly? They were hot. I wasn't prepared for Damien Fox. I don't think anyone is going to be, because Emma NAILED his character. The man is sexy. He is so arrogant and smug and knows what he wants. He doesn't let anyone stop him until he gets what he wants either, until he meets Daliah. The one woman he wasn't prepared for and who can rock his world.

Oh man, the chemistry between these two! I was sucked in from page 1. They make you want to know their story, they each have their own twisted pasts and you can't put them down. You HAVE to find out what is going on, you HAVE to see what happens between them and you HAVE to watch them fall for each other and finally give in. I seriously couldn't get enough of the banter between these two. Their story was one of the best Emma has written and I didn't want it to end. Damien was this amazing character that I seriously wasn't prepared for. Watching him interact with Dahliah was perfect for their story. They weren't prepared for each other which made it even better.

I know there is a book 2 coming in the series and let me just say, I can't wait for it. I didn't want Sin to end, but knowing that Lust is coming soon makes the anticipation even better. It might have even soothed the sadness of knowing Damien and Dahliah's book had come to an end.


           
About Emma Hart
By day, New York Times and USA Today bestselling New Adult author Emma Hart dons a cape and calls herself Super Mum to two beautiful little monsters. By night, she drops the cape, pours a glass of whatever she fancies—usually wine—and writes books.
Emma is working on Top Secret projects she will share with her followers and fans at every available opportunity. Naturally, all Top Secret projects involve a dashingly hot guy who likes to forget to wear a shirt, a sprinkling (or several) of hold-onto-your-panties hot scenes, and a whole lotta love.
She likes to be busy—unless busy involves doing the dishes, but that seems to be when all the ideas come to life.

FACEBOOK / TWITTER / GOODREADS / AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...